What is the Superintendent’s Roundtable?
The Superintendent’s Roundtable (SR) is a special group of donors who make an annual donation of $1200 or more. Contributions from SR members represent a significant portion of the total grant the Foundation presents to the school district each year.
Who are SR members?
SR members are parents, community members, businesses and school alumni who are committed to ensuring quality education in our schools.
Are there any benefits for SR members?
Yes! Benefits of becoming an SR member include:
- An invitation to a special reception with the ESUSD Superintendent.
- Priority notification of upcoming Foundation events
- Exclusive opportunity to buy nameplates for ES High School Auditorium seats
- Special perks at Ed! events such as reserved seating and guest tickets.
- Recognition in Ed’s Annual Report, at events, on Ed’s website, and in other published materials
How do I join the Superintendent’s Roundtable?
Joining the Superintendent’s Roundtable is easy! Contributions can be made annually ($1200), semi-annually ($600), quarterly ($300), or monthly ($100) by check, credit card, or cash. Please click here to make payments online.
Mail your gift to:
El Segundo Education Foundation
641 Sheldon Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Want more information on becoming an SR member?
Call (310) 615-2650 ext 1705 or email us at email@example.com