Welcome to the El Segundo Education Foundation’s Super Bowl Squares for Schools 50/50 contest in celebration of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers!
50% of the proceeds go to supporting our Schools! The First, Second, and Third Quarter winners each take home $500 and the winner of the final score takes home $1000. (Note – the payout amounts assume that 100 squares have been sold. If they have not all been sold, the amounts will adjust accordingly). We will contact the winners following the game, but the payouts will be mailed in the form of a check within 2 weeks.
How to Play:
1. Purchase the total number of squares you would like below at $50 each.
LIMITED TIME: Purchase 2 or more squares by Midnight on Friday, February 5th to be automatically entered in a raffle for a case of El Segundo Brewing Company beer! *Previously purchased squares will be counted. *Winner must be 21+.
2. Once your purchase is complete, you will be sent a confirmation email which includes a link to join our pool. Don’t forget to check your spam folder!
3. Register to join our pool.
4. Log in with your username and password.
5. Select the square(s) that feel lucky! Once you select the square your name will appear confirming that it has been assigned to you.
6. More details to follow in the confirmation email!
Good luck to everyone and thank you for supporting our Super Bowl Squares for Schools contest! If you have any questions, please send an email to us at email@example.com.
— Your Ed! Foundation