ESUSD’s academics rank in the top percentile of the state because of the dedication of the community and businesses of El Segundo.
Generous donations of all levels makes this happen!
An elite group of donors consisting of community members who make an annual donation of $1,200 or more.
Join the group of 70 + Community Business Partners who are already investing in our community and ESUSD Students. Donations from our Community Business Partners account for 44% of the ESEdF $1 million grant.
Contributions at all levels are appreciated and recognized:
Valedictorian ($50,000+) Salutatorian ($25,000 – $49,999)
Dean’s List ($10,000 – $24,999) Honor Roll ($5,000 – $9,999)
Scholar ($3,000 – $4,999) Leader ($1,000 – $2,999)
Community Business Partner recognition opportunities vary by level and include:
- On-going recognition as a Community Business Partner in promotional materials, newspaper advertisements, and on the Ed! website
- Special recognition at all Foundation events and respective collateral material
- Special recognition in the Foundation’s Annual Report
Our Annual Community Appeal drive unites parents, grandparents, and supportive community members in their efforts to ensure a competitive education for all ESUSD students.
Support one of our signature, annual events. Partner with Ed! at a variety of funding levels with sponsorships. For more information, take a look at:
- Ed! Gala – Click Here to Learn More
- Guy’s Night Out – Click Here to Learn More
- May 2, 2018
- 6:30 pm
- Beach City Baseball Academy
- Includes Texas Hold’Em Tournament
- Batting cages
- Food and Drinks
- Ladies Night Out – Click Here to Learn More
- November 16, 2017
- Fashion Show, Shopping and Swag Bags
- Food and Drinks
Join our small group of esteemed partners who fund specific programs or curriculums. Ed! can work with you to identify a program that aligns with your company’s priorities.
Current partners include:
- Continental Development Corporation offers a $ for $ matching program
- Chevron sponsors the Engineering pathway at the High School
- Murad funds the Biomedical Science pathway at the High School
- Boeing supports the CMAST / Common Core math curriculum at the Middle School
- DIRECTV supports CMAST / Common Core math curriculum at the High School
Implement a fundraising program specific to your business. Submit a fundraising proposal to Ed! or work with the Ed! team to create an event or program that aligns with your business. Examples include a restaurant or retail outlet donating a percentage of sales. It’s a win-win for all involved.
Become a BAC member. The role of the Business Advisory Council is to support and promote the Foundation by educating the public on its mission and to network encouraging prospective partners.
- Financial Support: (Personal and Business) in accordance with one’s ability
- Participation on Committees: Optional, but encouraged
- Fundraisers: Support financially or via attendance/service at two Ed! Fundraisers
- Attendance: Attend the two annual Business Advisory Council meetings
- Communications: Be a positive spokesperson for the Foundation
The options are unlimited, and all help is greatly appreciated and thanked. Remember that Ed! consists of you!